I can't access beertools, mods can you please help

General brewing information, questions and discussion. Topics that do not seem to fit elsewhere.

Moderators: slothrob, 2row

beerfan

I can't access beertools, mods can you please help

Post by beerfan »

My gold membership has runout, but i cannot remember my password. I did the "email a new password", however, i have changed emails, and so the email does not go to my current email address. I have tried to change my email with beertools, although i can't seem to do it. Can anyone please help me out???

I was able to set this forum up with a different username, but i can't do that with the tools section.

Cheers

Mark, frustrated brewer :D
beerfan

beer

Post by beerfan »

Anybody?????
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: beer

Post by jeff »

beerfan wrote:Anybody?????
Did you receive your support ticket response?
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
beerfan

beer

Post by beerfan »

Not yet mate, i have recieved a topic reply notification for this thread, but nothing else yet so far.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: beer

Post by jeff »

beerfan wrote:Not yet mate, i have recieved a topic reply notification for this thread, but nothing else yet so far.
I replied to your support request over 8 hours ago. If you have not received a notification email by now this means your email server probably blocks email sent from the support site. I sent the ticket information again just in case.

If the email never arrives it may be a good idea to use a different email account for your BeerTools.com profile. In the meantime, I need to know what your account username is in order to lookup your profile. You can email it to me or send it to me in a private message.

Thanks!
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff