You'll appreciate this Mickeymac

General brewing information, questions and discussion. Topics that do not seem to fit elsewhere.

Moderators: slothrob, 2row, wottaguy

You'll appreciate this Mickeymac

Postby Fraoch » Fri May 17, 2002 3:13 am

I was driving home the other afternoon with my window on my car only 1/4 open on a hot day here in Brisbane because new season hops have just arrived in the brew shops from Tasmania and i had purchased 1kg of premium Halertau flowers and 200g Tettananger, the smell was devine!!! the shop owner couldnt hand them over due to the fact that he couldnt stop sniffing the compressed flowers, At the moment, us brewers in Australia are feeling rich indeed
Fraoch
Double IPA
Double IPA

Beautiful

Postby mickeymac » Sat May 18, 2002 5:11 am

I'm thinking about hiding fresh hop plugs in various locations throughout my house, but I have a feeling my wife would catch on quickly and force me to round them up.
mickeymac
Light Lager
Light Lager

hop pillows

Postby Fraoch » Mon May 20, 2002 2:32 am

Got the wife interested in making some hop pillows in order to obtain a better sleep, 5 pints does the job also. Have to go buy some more as im very possessive with my new quota. AAAAh bliss soon the house will be filled with the smell of fresh hops
Fraoch
Double IPA
Double IPA

round the world

Postby Zootman » Fri May 24, 2002 9:25 am

Not fair: my hop is only sprouting here.... and bewing season is almost over. Oh well.

Zootman
Canada
Zootman

Return to General