I'm new in brewering...

Brewing processes and methods. How to brew using extract, partial or all-grain. Tips and tricks.

Moderator: slothrob

canada brew

I'm new in brewering...

Post by canada brew »

I'm new in brewering and I live in Toronto, Canada. Does somebody know from where can I buy all stuff needed to make beer in my home. Thanks in advance
maltvault
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by maltvault »

This is a link to Canadian home brew shops. http://www.beerinfo.com/vlib/homebrew.html#CAN copy/paste it into your address bar and hit enter. Also www.ebay.com is a great place to find stuff. I'd also have to recommend the guys I buy from, www.beerathome.com. I'd try to stay with Canadian shops though, US shipping for heavy stuff can get expensive. Also, you can sub alot of equipment, like goto the hardware store and get a 'box' of copper tubing. The tubing is already coiled, cut out about 20', bend up the two ends, attach a hose, and bam! you have a wort chiller for about $14.00. Anyhow, my addy is bryantsbrew@hotmail.com is you need further help.
Malt Vault
maxyoung

Finding Homebrew Supplies

Post by maxyoung »

In a city as large as Toronto I would start the Yellow pages for shops that sell the above. Be sure to buy at least one good book on the subject. Don't start with a kit. Instead, get the shop(s) to provide a simple extract recipe and buy just enough "hardware" to make your 1st batch. READ. sterilize. Enjoy. Max Young
hammsbrews

getting started

Post by hammsbrews »

E-Bay is a good source of brewing equipment,look under; Beer brewing supplies.