Page 1 of 1

carbonation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:39 pm
by roadie2
Hi,

i have posted about this in the other section, but now believe there is a bug in the way the carbonation figures are displayed.

when making volume adjustments the priming agent mass / co2 volumes do not get updated.

i have check in v1.5 and it worked fine.

to me this is a very serious bug as it would easily overcarb batches due to most volume adjustments being negative

Re: carbonation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:00 pm
by jeff
roadie2 wrote:Hi,

i have posted about this in the other section, but now believe there is a bug in the way the carbonation figures are displayed.

when making volume adjustments the priming agent mass / co2 volumes do not get updated.

i have check in v1.5 and it worked fine.

to me this is a very serious bug as it would easily overcarb batches due to most volume adjustments being negative

Can you outline the specific steps to reproduce the problem? I can’t seem to duplicate it here. Thanks.

Re: carbonation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:15 am
by slothrob
I've been able to reproduce this by opening a recipe, opening the Carbonation tab, then adding a volume adjustment. As I change the size of the volume adjustment, no change occurs to the Volumes CO2 nor the Priming Agent Mass in the Carbonation tab. Changing the Final Volume, then clicking outside the Final Volume box, appears to force a refresh that changes the Volumes of CO2.

Re: carbonation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:06 am
by jeff
slothrob wrote:I've been able to reproduce this by opening a recipe, opening the Carbonation tab, then adding a volume adjustment. As I change the size of the volume adjustment, no change occurs to the Volumes CO2 nor the Priming Agent Mass in the Carbonation tab. Changing the Final Volume, then clicking outside the Final Volume box, appears to force a refresh that changes the Volumes of CO2.

Thanks for the clarification, slothrob. I found the problem and fixed it for the next update.

Re: carbonation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:04 am
by jeff
Fixed in version 2.0.8