Android version

Suggestions and discussion about upcoming features in future BeerTools Pro releases.
conman
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Re: Android version

Post by conman »

It would be nice to add notes on the BTPConnect web app. it does work on android, but it seems like its just an online version of the recipe and isnt editable. correct me if I am wrong.
Homebrewing since 1998!
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jeff »

conman wrote:It would be nice to add notes on the BTPConnect web app. it does work on android, but it seems like its just an online version of the recipe and isnt editable. correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I agree. It would be nice to add some notes and make adjustments in the web app. BTPconnect is currently a recipe viewer with a lot of room for expansion. The next step in its development is to create detail views for all the recipe components such as ingredients and mash steps. The idea is that tapping on one of these items in the recipe shows a detailed view of it. This also provides a convenient place to make adjustments.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
ColoradoBrewer
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Post by ColoradoBrewer »

Jeff, as BTPConnect evolves would it possible in a future update to have it remember user log in information?
BTP 2.0.22 (Linux (.deb) 64 bit)
BTP 2.0.24 (Windows 10-20H2)
BTP 2.1.0.9 Beta (Windows 10-20H2)
starsailor
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by starsailor »

I'm revisiting BTPConnect during my next brew to see how well it funtions as a brewday app. I'll update this topic with any specific use cases that come up.