Inventory?

Suggestions and discussion about upcoming features in future BeerTools Pro releases.
rrosa
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Post by rrosa »

dasein668 wrote:The only trouble I see with drag/drop is that that moves the recipe, rather than making a separate copy that I can modify for my particular session. I do drag/drop when I move a base recipe from "in development" to "tested" or "house recipes" but create a copy with a filename that references the brew session and date into the "sessions" folder for the actual brew day. Or am I misunderstanding what you mean?
Hmm, in this case I would duplicate the recipe, change the name, and drag it to wherever I want it. But I think it works just the same as using "save as".
Ricardo - http://cervejarte.org/blog
MacBook 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2Gb SDRAM running Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8
dasein668
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Post by dasein668 »

rrosa wrote:
dasein668 wrote:The only trouble I see with drag/drop is that that moves the recipe, rather than making a separate copy that I can modify for my particular session. I do drag/drop when I move a base recipe from "in development" to "tested" or "house recipes" but create a copy with a filename that references the brew session and date into the "sessions" folder for the actual brew day. Or am I misunderstanding what you mean?
Hmm, in this case I would duplicate the recipe, change the name, and drag it to wherever I want it. But I think it works just the same as using "save as".
Yup. Same thing! 8)
Nathan

v1.5.2

1.83 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Macbook | 2.0 gig DDR2 RAM | Boot ROM MB21.00A5.B07 | SMC Version 1.13f3 | 1280x800 | OSX 10.4.11