Feature Requests Archive B

Suggestions and discussion about upcoming features in future BeerTools Pro releases.
andrewqld
Light Lager
Light Lager

Re: Feature Requests

Post by andrewqld »

jeff wrote:Thanks for all of your feature suggestions; we do read them. At this point bugs are the priority, and it seems that there are very few of them left. :D Your feature requests are noted, but it is not likely that any new features beyond the current set will be included in 1.5. We are currently working on the user guide, and when it is finished BTP 1.5 will be released. We will continue to work on the application and periodically review feature suggestions as BTP grows. Thanks again for your feedback!
Jeff, good to hear the bugs are just about ironed out.

I am really hoping when the final version is released that you will have done something about the recipe sheet printout ie. selecting what you want to printout. I am pretty sure that most brewers would appreciate being able to print only the info they require for brewday.

Cheers
Andrew
Windows XP SP2, Display 1024 x 768
tgioiosa
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by tgioiosa »

+1 for this

I also would like the ability to customize (or select/deselect) what gets printed out on the report.

-Tony
All Grain Brewer since 2002
System: Windows XP SP2, AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Dual Core @ 2.41GHz - 2GB Ram - Two 20" Samsung 204B 1280 x 1024 LCD displays, GeForce XT6800 graphics, 2100GB total hard drives
ColoradoBrewer
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Re: Feature Requests

Post by ColoradoBrewer »

andrewqld wrote:
I am really hoping when the final version is released that you will have done something about the recipe sheet printout ie. selecting what you want to printout. I am pretty sure that most brewers would appreciate being able to print only the info they require for brewday.
+2
BTP 2.0.22 (Linux (.deb) 64 bit)
BTP 2.0.24 (Windows 10-20H2)
BTP 2.1.0.9 Beta (Windows 10-20H2)
TCBrewguy
Double IPA
Double IPA

Print out selection

Post by TCBrewguy »

Jeff,

Thanks for adding the printout selection feature - it's great! But is there any chance you'd be able to make it so the items you select to print (or not to print) can be set along with BTP's default settings? This way we won't have to keep deselecting the items we don't want to print.
MacBook Pro 15.4" / 2GHz CPU / 250 GB HD / 1.5 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM / OS X v10.5.8 / 1440 x 900 display / BTP v1.5.12
andrewqld
Light Lager
Light Lager

Re: Print out selection

Post by andrewqld »

TCBrewguy wrote:Jeff,

Thanks for adding the printout selection feature - it's great! But is there any chance you'd be able to make it so the items you select to print (or not to print) can be set along with BTP's default settings? This way we won't have to keep deselecting the items we don't want to print.
My thanks as well, makes life so much easier.

However, is it also possible to change the way the mash schedule is printed? As it stands now it prints in one long column down the left side of the page which even with the bare minimum of items selected means you still have to print two (2) pages. It would be good if the mash schedule could use two columns so that is utilises the whole width of the page.

Cheers
Andrew
Windows XP SP2, Display 1024 x 768
CapsFan1974

Post by CapsFan1974 »

Can we save our username/ password for our online sessions?
Windows XP SP2, Pentium 4, 2.4 Ghz, 1 GB RAM
Adeptus
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by Adeptus »

Actually, just a small request. Would it be possible to add something to export the ingredients stock list either to a text file, CSV or something? I used to keep a stock list of ingredients in a Google spreadsheet so brew bussies would know what I had, but also so I could access it wherever I was when bored :D
pmd428
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by pmd428 »

I would like to be able to use Cut Copy and Paste function in the ingredients when we add to the inventory. Example no Summit hop listed so I added my own, but I would like to copy the description from the hop website to the description section in the ingredients.
Using 1.5.10b

Windows XP home
Dell 4700
Pentium 4 3.2Ghz
1g Memory
160gb H.D.
17" Dell flat panel monitor