Brew Session date changes?

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
ibrubeer
Light Lager
Light Lager

Brew Session date changes?

Post by ibrubeer »

Is anybody else seeing this problem? For some reason, when I open up BTP and view a recipe that I recently brewed, the session date changes. It frequently goes back to 3/18/15 for some reason. The only thing particular about that day is I brewed that day previously. I don't think that I saved that recipe as a copy to start this session. I believe that I DID save that recipe as a copy to start the next session though. That one was changed to 3/19/15 today when I opened it up. Strange...
slothrob

Re: Brew Session date changes?

Post by slothrob »

Yes, I'm seeing this for the first recipe that I check the date on. The date doesn't actually change, it just displays incorrectly. If I switch to another recipe, the date is displayed correctly, and if I go back to the first recipe, the date is now displayed correctly. However, if you make a change and save the recipe, while the date is displayed incorrectly, it will change the date on the recipe.

If you want to bring this to Jeff's attention, as it looks like it might be a refresh issue, you can file a ticket by way of the support tab at the top of this page.
BTP v2.0.* Windows XP