Sort recipes online by date in "info" not date modified

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
resumeman

Sort recipes online by date in "info" not date modified

Post by resumeman »

In the online database, I like to have each brew day be its own recipe, so it basically forms a list of sessions. I want to be able to sort this list of brews in the summary pane chronologically.

In the "info" tab of the recipe, I can set the date whatever I want. However, when I've saved the recipe, the date in the summary pane on the left has only the last date I saved it, and it sorts by that date.

Is there a way to make the summary pane recognize the date that I entered in "info" (or somewhere else) so that I can sort my brew days the way I want to?
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Sort recipes online by date in "info" not date modified

Post by jeff »

resumeman wrote:In the online database, I like to have each brew day be its own recipe, so it basically forms a list of sessions. I want to be able to sort this list of brews in the summary pane chronologically.

In the "info" tab of the recipe, I can set the date whatever I want. However, when I've saved the recipe, the date in the summary pane on the left has only the last date I saved it, and it sorts by that date.

Is there a way to make the summary pane recognize the date that I entered in "info" (or somewhere else) so that I can sort my brew days the way I want to?
Yes. Make sure the recipe list is sorted by "Date". Then, click on a date in the recipe list and change the selection from "Modified" to "Date".
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
resumeman

Re: Sort recipes online by date in "info" not date modified

Post by resumeman »

That did it. Thanks.