Mac Maverics update

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
bobcat_brewer
Light Lager
Light Lager

Mac Maverics update

Post by bobcat_brewer »

I updated my OS to Maverics a couple weeks ago and I'm having problems opening BTP now. I upgraded to version 2.0 a month or so ago and all was well the last time I ran it. Now on Maverics, I'm being asked for a license key but I can't locate my license key. I didn't anticipate this problem once I had everything up and running.

Thanks.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Mac Maverics update

Post by jeff »

bobcat_brewer wrote:I updated my OS to Maverics a couple weeks ago and I'm having problems opening BTP now. I upgraded to version 2.0 a month or so ago and all was well the last time I ran it. Now on Maverics, I'm being asked for a license key but I can't locate my license key. I didn't anticipate this problem once I had everything up and running.

Thanks.
I sent another license key email. Please save it so you can unlock BeerTools Pro in the event it needs to be reinstalled or becomes unlocked because of system changes. The email also contains a link to your downloads area where you can obtain the latest update. It appears that you are still using version 2.0.5.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
bobcat_brewer
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by bobcat_brewer »

Thanks Jeff. It is saved along side my old 1.5 key now.
ColoradoBrewer
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Post by ColoradoBrewer »

Just an FYI. If you go to your My BeerTools page on the website and click on Downloads it will show you your key. At least that's how things work on my Windows box. I assume it's the same for a Mac.
BTP 2.0.22 (Linux (.deb) 64 bit)
BTP 2.0.24 (Windows 10-20H2)
BTP 2.1.0.9 Beta (Windows 10-20H2)