Problems getting ingredients to show in the contents list...

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: resolution

Post by jeff »

slothrob wrote:I read the other day that Sony (I think) was coming out with a netbook with 1024x768 resolution this fall, which would handle BTP. With the nature of the netbook market, I suspect once this starts with one manufacturer, it will spread to the others.
Actually, that's what I am banking on. With the proliferation of handheld devices, displays have to offer higher and higher resolutions. I use several high-end graphics apps with sizable user interfaces. I think BTP is not alone in struggling with the tight constraints.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
slothrob

Post by slothrob »

jeff wrote:With the proliferation of handheld devices...
Speaking of which, any plans to develop a iPhone/iPTouch application to complement BTP?

An application that displayed recipe, water, and schedule information would be nice, however I suppose that could be imported as text. A simple way to open and display a recipe file without any extra import/export steps would be nice, though. Maybe the ability to save annotations to the Notes field...
BTP v2.0.* Windows XP
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jeff »

slothrob wrote:
jeff wrote:With the proliferation of handheld devices...
Speaking of which, any plans to develop a iPhone/iPTouch application to complement BTP?
There are :wink:
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff