I must be dumb...where is the link for the 1.5 beta?

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.

I must be dumb...where is the link for the 1.5 beta?

Postby Dude » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:06 pm

I got an e-mail this morning saying it was ready to be downloaded, but I can't find it anywhere here?

Can someone clue me in with a link?

Thanks!
Dude
Light Lager
Light Lager

Re: I must be dumb...where is the link for the 1.5 beta?

Postby jeff » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:29 pm

Dude wrote:I got an e-mail this morning saying it was ready to be downloaded, but I can't find it anywhere here?

Thanks!

An email was sent this morning but it did not mention anything about an available download. BeerTools Pro 1.5 is in beta testing and will be released to the public in the coming months. We will send an email to announce the download when it becomes available.

Thanks!
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Postby pcharles » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:34 pm

jeff wrote:
An email was sent this morning but it did not mention anything about an available download. BeerTools Pro 1.5 is in beta testing and will be released to the public in the coming months. We will send an email to announce the download when it becomes available.

Thanks!

So, no public beta like we had with version 1.0? Ouch, the pain of anticipation is killing me. I fear I cannot brew till I have my new beer tools. :cry:
pcharles
Light Lager
Light Lager

Postby pretzel » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:31 pm

Any way to beta test?
pretzel

Postby herbaljoe » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:18 am

nevermind
herbaljoe

Postby cronix » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:49 pm

[quote="Dude"]I got an e-mail this morning saying it was ready to be downloaded, but I can't find it anywhere here?

Thanks![/quote]

lol... you are not the only one... I also got all frustrated looking for a download link on the web site.... over and over... Till I found your post.
cronix

Postby jrehmert » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:19 am

Yeah... It's kinda strange that people without access to the beta would keep receiving beta announcements pointing to a "hidden" topic for downloading the beta...
jrehmert

Postby conman » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:05 am

jrehmert wrote:Yeah... It's kinda strange that people without access to the beta would keep receiving beta announcements pointing to a "hidden" topic for downloading the beta...

i am so feeling you man. i love this software but it's been a long time since an update. i got the email too and looked for a while and got frustrated with the whole missing link thing.
conman
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Postby jeff » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:13 pm

jrehmert wrote:Yeah... It's kinda strange that people without access to the beta would keep receiving beta announcements pointing to a "hidden" topic for downloading the beta...

If people don't have access to the hidden forum, that means they overlooked the instructions provided in the emails sent on Feb 5, 2008 and Feb 12, 2008. Perhaps we needed to send a third, who knows :roll:
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Postby Lonnie Mac » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:49 pm

Perhaps...

I too was EXTREMELY excited to leave work only to find no link after searching my tail off when I got home...

I am a new forum member, new Mac user, and I have finally figured out this software to the point to where I LOVE it! But also to the point to where I am desperately missing my favorite things about Beer Smith on my old PC... INVENTORY!

So indeed, I received no emails on the 5th nor the 12th. Maybe you really could kindly resend it for your newer members on this forum...
Lonnie Mac

Postby Dude » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:30 pm

jeff wrote:

If people don't have access to the hidden forum, that means they overlooked the instructions provided in the emails sent on Feb 5, 2008 and Feb 12, 2008. Perhaps we needed to send a third, who knows :roll:

Well, the problem for me is that the system sent e-mails to two different addresses. I didn't get the important e-mail with the link because I don't check that address very often.

I changed it in my settings a while back, but for some reason they are getting sent to both addresses randomly.
Acer Aspire 3690 (laptop)
Intel Celeron 420 (1.6GHz)
80GB HD, 512MB DDR2
Windows XP
Dude
Light Lager
Light Lager

Postby just-cj » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:40 am

I don't remember getting an email about the beta either. Although just because I don't remember doesn't mean I didn't get one! :mrgreen:
iMac 20", 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2Duo, 4 GB Memory, OS 10.5.6, resolution 1680 x 1050.
Check out Baird Brewing
just-cj
Double IPA
Double IPA

Return to BeerTools Pro General Topics