Hey Quick Question

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
carlosm

Hey Quick Question

Post by carlosm »

So i just bought BTP yesterday for my mac. I was wondering if there was any way to take full advantage of my purchase (which included the gold membership) because that computer in general stays off line (its my professional work station)

writing ffrom my PC laptop

Carlos
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Hey Quick Question

Post by jeff »

carlosm wrote:So i just bought BTP yesterday for my mac. I was wondering if there was any way to take full advantage of my purchase (which included the gold membership) because that computer in general stays off line (its my professional work station)

writing ffrom my PC laptop

Carlos
If your computer is occasionally online, download and save your recipes when it is. Once the recipes are saved to your computer, you can access them like any other document on the file system. If your computer is never connected to the internet, you may consider purchasing a license for your laptop and use it to download recipes. BTP files can be used on either Mac or PC. You can receive a multi-platform discount code if you decide to purchase another platform license which will save you a few bucks. If you need the code, send me a private message.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
carlosm

Post by carlosm »

I have another question. (so i wont start a new thread, here it is)

Can you make a partial mash in beer tools or is it all grain stuff?
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jeff »

carlosm wrote:Can you make a partial mash in beer tools or is it all grain stuff?
Yes you can create partial mash recipes. Add both extract and base malt when formulating your recipe. The schedule portion of the program will only include the grain portion of the recipe in the calculations when you set up a mashing schedule.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff