Template Problem

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
JonesZ

Template Problem

Post by JonesZ »

I saved my current session as a template, expecting it to save my preferences such as equipment etc. Then I created another recipe and went to load my template and all it loaded the entire recipe and template. How do I just save the preferences in order to use them in another session?

Another problem. I want my water salt additions to print out in the recipe. Otherwise I have to use a friggin pencil and paper, which defeats the point of using software in the first place.

Another suggestion: The grains should have a lovibond number next to them when they print out as it does with the crystal malts. I may have used a pale malt with a lovibond level somewhere between 1 and 4, but I wouldnt know that by looking at a printed copy of the recipe.
PC Intel Core2Duo e6750 , 4gb RAM, 200gb HD, Nvidia 6800xt,37"Westinghouse LCD.WinXP
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Template Problem

Post by jeff »

JonesZ wrote:I saved my current session as a template, expecting it to save my preferences such as equipment etc. Then I created another recipe and went to load my template and all it loaded the entire recipe and template. How do I just save the preferences in order to use them in another session?
When you configured the template, did you uncheck the ingredients checkbox?
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
JonesZ

Post by JonesZ »

jeff wrote:
JonesZ wrote:I saved my current session as a template, expecting it to save my preferences such as equipment etc. Then I created another recipe and went to load my template and all it loaded the entire recipe and template. How do I just save the preferences in order to use them in another session?
When you configured the template, did you uncheck the ingredients checkbox?
I dunno, probably not. Ok, that worked. Thanks! Any solution for the 'water salt' issue?
PC Intel Core2Duo e6750 , 4gb RAM, 200gb HD, Nvidia 6800xt,37"Westinghouse LCD.WinXP
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jeff »

JonesZ wrote:I dunno, probably not. Ok, that worked. Thanks! Any solution for the 'water salt' issue?
Great! Water profile will be included in print outs in an update. It is pretty high on the priority list.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff